Cimex Cube Fumigation
Once virtually eradicated in the United States, bed bugs are now becoming America’s pest nightmare. Because bed bugs are the ultimate hitchhikers, no place is immune to them — homes, apartments, offices and even five-star hotels. Bed Bugs hide in furniture, bedding, books, electronics, etc. and can be spread from one unit to another in a multi-unit building with ease if all residents aren’t careful. For those individuals and families, BBFS offers a convenient, affordable and 100% effective fumigation solution for all of their personal belongings to insure that you are leaving Bed Bugs behind without throwing out all your stuff!
The BBFS Cimex Fume Cube Program includes:
- BBFS Container Fumigation PREP Sheet
- Secure Fumigation of your possessions on-site inside a Fume Cube
- Using scientifically-proven 100% effective Vikane® gas fumigant
- Fumigation Certificate –
- Complete Fumigation Log – records treatment company name, location, date/time, volume
- “Bed Bug FREE” Warranty – 90 days on all fumigated property/contents
The BBFS Cimex Fume Cube is the perfect solution to using Vikane® gas fumigant in a multi-unit environment as Containerized Fumigation is proven to be 100% effective in a single treatment! Pest Control Professionals and their customers have relied on Vikane® gas fumigant for over 50 years to solve the toughest pest problems – drywood termites, wood-destroying organisms, bed bugs and more – your property and its residents can do the same conveniently and affordably with BBFS and the Cimex Fume Cube!
BBFS Cimex Cube Fumigation Process
- Tenant/Property Manager/Superintendent contacts BBFS at 877-9NO-ITCH (877-966-4824) to schedule an on-site fumigation of a Cimex Fume Cube at their location
- Fumigation Client receives BBFS fumigation preparation guidelines and educational materials pre-treatment (via direct email)
- Client/Handyman/Moving Prep Company loads client’s personal items and belongings to be fumigated into Cimex Cube on-site, locks unit with provided lock(s)
- A licensed, certified BBFS fumigation team will visit location at scheduled date/time to inspect Cimex Cube and contents properly prepared and arranged
- Once inspection is complete, the BBFS team secures/locks the Cimex Cube and administers the Vikane fumigant overnight.
- As soon as 24 hours, items will be 100% bed bug FREE and can be removed/replaced into subject unit. If additional treatments or repairs are being done, then items can securely remain in Cimex Cube until space is ready.
BBFS recommends that clients work directly with their Landlord, Property Owner/Manager, Superintendent and a licensed Pest Control Operator (PCO) to insure an Integrated Pest Management program is adopted for the subject property PRIOR to beginning Cimex Cube fumigation(s). This insures a client’s overall pest management success and effectiveness, and ultimately a client’s highest satisfaction.
As the fumigation is being completed, BBFS recommends that all fumigation client’s hire an independent certified K-9 Inspection company to insure that your “clean” location is also bed bug free prior to your items being returned/replaced. BBFS maintains a partner network and would be happy to provide you with several reputable K9 Inspection companies to consider for your needs.
For more information about the BBFS Cimex Cube Fumigation program, complete the form below. A BBFS Fumigation Specialist wil be in contact within 24 hours to determine your current situation, develop a customized program and schedule your services. With BBFS Vikane Fumigation, your bed bugs will be “once and done”!